Thursday, October 23, 2008

Join the debate.

I think you have argued your point to the best of your ability but what worries me is the fact that you are generalising. First of all, not all girls are what you perceive them to be. I had assumptions that finding friends would not be the easiest task but to my surprise, it wasn’t at all what I had expected it to be. I have friends that when I first got to my res I thought, there was no way they were going to be my friends. Obviously I was being judgemental because the very girls I thought were out of my league are my “best buddies” so far. If you have been through hardships with your female friends I think you should have found a better angle of attacking this particular issue because to me you’re just generalising. This goes for the res concept as well. Again, it depends on your experiences of res life. To me, res is been the best place I could ever have imagined it to be.

Check Von

No comments: